Anyway, I decided to hand quilt around all of the bears and bees and other items. I used thread that matched the bears and kind of did "big stitching". That way the bears were puffy.
Don't know if you can see it real well, but I went around the bellies and the circles on their paws and ears. Plus I used black thread for the eyes and red for the mouths.
Here is a photo of the bee and beehive. I thought he was really cute.
For the binding, I used yellow satin binding tape that I bought at JoAnn's. I did not know how to do it, at first, so I watched a youtube video. It really turned out nice and kind of added something to the quilt.
My cousin Laurel said she loved this quilt and she planned to hang it on the wall in her baby's nursery. I'm glad I finished it for her.