Thursday, March 24, 2016

Clarity Bag

I finished my Clarity Bag, at least, for the First Quarter goal. 





I think this bag turned out cute. I've had the handles for a year or 2 and when I saw this bag in Sara's Book-Windy City Bags, I picked out fabrics from my stash right away and started it.

I don't think I had much trouble with the bag and was pretty quick to sew. Although, I was a little hesitant to sew the handles in because I did not want them to be crooked. They would slip a little when I was hand-sewing, but they came out how I wanted them to.

Finished this project in Q1 Goals Butterflies are on the front.

And pink polka dots inside. Love my bag zippers I purchased from Zipit. Linking to Clover and Violet Finish Along and Butterfly Fabric Bag

March Block

Sewed this block for the March block.

I have never done "improv" sewing before, but tried this block. With this improv method, it seemed like I had to sew on top of some pieces which didn't make sense to me. I guess I prefer structure, like 1/4". I do think this block came out cute. Linking to Pat Sloan's Aurifil March block.