Thursday, April 14, 2016

Q2 Finish Along List

I only completed 2 of my list on the Q1 Finish Along so I am extending the following:
1.) This quilt for my Aunt Mary. Not sure if I will get this completed, but I would like to try. I am going to work on this first.


2.) This quilt that I have been working on. I love sewing with Pam Kitty's fabrics - they're so pretty. I would love to get this quilt completed. This is my second project. I have some of the blocks sewn and I really enjoy sewing it.

3.) This Pittsburgh Pirates bag. I have about 1/2 of it done now so this is going to be completed.



4.) Another bag from Sara's book. I have the fabric and pattern picked out for the outside.


5.) This Christmas quilt - I did not finish on the Q1. I guess I must have just not wanted to work on it.


6.) This little wall hanging - needs quilted and bound and hung.


7.) A Mini quilt from this book.

8.) I'd like to sew one of these Phoebe phone ID & case
Phoebe Phone ID & Case from Clover and Violet's free tutorial

9.) This quilt that I won from Clover and Violet's Forest Fable's blog hop . I was so surprised that I won a whole fat quarter bundle and it is so cute. I found a good pattern to use to fussy cut the cute squares. I'll probably get working on it when I have the chance.
10.) Maybe I'll squeeze in 1 or both of these minis.
11.) Or this pillow. I've been wanting to sew it.
12.) I have been wanting to sew this beach towel. It's pretty easy and I go boating so it would be nice to have.
13.) This quilt is going on my list, also. Just to get me started on it for my son. 
14.) I would like to sew another one of these for a gift for my girlfriend. I didn't really pick the fabric yet, but I love my beach bag and use it a lot.

That's it. I'm sure I won't get too many completed, but I might get a couple done. Linking to Q2 Finish Along

No comments:

Post a Comment