Sunday, November 1, 2015

Downton Abbey Tote

Finished my Downton Abbey Tote today.
This is one side. I was trying to text while sewing. I kind of thought tea went with Downton Abbey. These are paper-piecing designs from Playful Little Paper-Pieced Projects.



I thought a dress and hat went with Downton Abbey, too. This design is Charise Creates Vintage Dresses.


 Still trying to perfect my paper-piecing skills.  It's hard to get the "words" correctly. Hopefully, only quilters look real close. This hat is During Quiet Time Straw Hat.

Plus, Stitch Patchwork.






I used a pattern by Chris W Designs, Stow It All Tote.




Few pictures of the inside showing my zips.
This tote is a nice size to carry necessities. I think I'll enjoy toting it around and then maybe sit down and have a blissful cup of tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment