Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2017 Goals

Joining the party over at Quilting Jet Girl's 2017 Planning Party .
I've been sewing and quilting for about 10 years, but only blogging about 2 years. So these are my goals for 2017:

1.) I completed 2 larger-size quilts in 2016 so my goal is to complete 3 larger-size quilts in 2017. I will be lucky to get this done because I jump around and make smaller projects in between. Plus, sometimes it takes me forever to baste the quilt and complete the quilting.
 
 
2.) I collected a lot of fabric in 2015 and 2016 so I need to weed through my drawers and use it up.  I have not made a dent in the fabric in these tins. Whatever gave me the idea I could sew these monthly?

3.) Sew some smaller projects ahead for gifts. That way when I need a gift for an occasion, I will have a few ready to choose from. I'm sure I could use these table toppers for gifts.
4.) Get better at blogging. My blog is definitely not the greatest. It took me a while just to figure out how to add a button. I also need to learn to post on Instagram. Haven't posted anything yet. I do not make the best use of my phone.
5.) Attempt some Free Motion Quilting and Quilting with Rulers. I purchased the Quilting with Rulers class, but I have not done it yet because I cannot find the presser foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment