Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Completed OMG for January 2017

My One Monthly Goal for January was to complete this quilt top. This was my  OMG January Post.
These are just fussy-cut squares. I used a pattern "Love Patchwork and Quilting". There was a neat way of sewing the scrappy squares. They were sewn in strips and then you pick the strips out randomly for 6 squares each. It does make the pieces all different to attach to the center square.

I think it turned out pretty cute. And hopefully, I can get this quilted soon.
 
I am linking up my finish to One Monthly Goal at Elm Streets Quilts


I, also, sewed this Flora Supply Case for a sew along. It turned out cute and I will be able to use it on my camping trips. I like to take along some hand-sewing items to work on in my camper.

 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. The information is really helpful to me. First time I am reading this article and found accurate relevant information. Thanks for sharing such a useful information.
    Healthylifehuman.com has built an online platform that believes in delivering on the promise of health and lifestyle information on the Internet. We offer credible information, supportive communities, and comprehensive reference material on health and lifestyle topics that are important to you. We provide original and timely health and lifestyle information, as well as user-oriented content. Healthylifehuman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kashmiri Kahwa: Kashmiri Kahwa is a tea from the Kashmir region of India that is made with green tea, saffron, cinnamon, and cardamom. masala tea caffeine
    masala tea contents
    masala tea cake
    masala tea caffeine content
    masala tea captions
    masala tea description

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to the whispers of wellness guiding you back to balance. Our practitioners are here to support your journey towards equilibrium and vitality.
    pranic healing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be inspired by the stories of tomorrow's leaders who are shaping the future. The Global Hues spotlights ambition, offering a glimpse into the journeys of emerging trailblazers.
    theglobalhues

    ReplyDelete