Friday, December 6, 2019

Trying to finish a Christmas quilt top for December

I have been trying to finish up a few items for Christmas gifts in December. But I still want to complete one of my older unfinished projects. So I have decided to, at least try to have this quilt top basted and partially quilted by the end of December.


In reality, I'd love to have it done within the next week or 2 so that I can use it for Christmas. But we'll see how fast I move with it. I believe that the completed top has been sitting in my cedar chest for probably about a year. It's time to get my act in gear because I really do like it. Plus, I need the room in my cedar chest.

Linking to December OMG at Elm Street Quilts

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hate when the days are few and the projects many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty! I look forward to seeing the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning!! You are a no-reply in your blogger settings, so I could respond to the sweet comment you left on my blog in an email so I wanted to come here and thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete