Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Decisions for October

I'm going to choose 2 items for my October OMG at Elm Street Quilts . I would like to think that I can complete this goal. I have larger quilts that need quilted but not sure if I will get around to them. 

Therefore, I would like to get the first month completed from the book Sew in Love by Edyta Sitar. This is a block-of-the-month book. I ordered fat quarters of this Rifle Paper Co fabric from Lady Belle Fabric which I love, so I would like to start on this quilt. The first block-of-the-month consists of 4 blocks and it has a ton of tiny (1 1/2") half-square triangles.
I would, also, like to finish this Zipper pouch that I received from Sew Lux Fabric
I'd like to have a couple pouches completed, possibly, for gifts down the road.
 
Not too large of goals for October, I guess. I'm sure I'll work on some of my other projects, too, but at least I'm hoping to get these items done. 



 

1 comment:

  1. Fun projects. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete