Saturday, January 8, 2022

Drawstring bag delivered in the snow.

The 13th season of Project Quilting at Persimon Dreams Blog is starting off the New Year of 2022. Here is my first project for All the Colors Challenge:





I used Jeni Baker's pattern at In Color Order. This is a fairly good-sized drawstring bag that I could use for my hair dryer and curling iron, possibly. Or who knows whatever else. I'm trying to use up some older fabric that I've had for years.  Enjoying our first snow for 2022.

First Challenge completed. Linking up to: Challenge 13.1


5 comments:

  1. Great project! I like the you used something old up to make something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bag! Definitely colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very adorable! I've been eyeing those bags - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using up smaller pieces of pretty fabric to make something useful like this! Your patchwork bag will come in handy for many uses! So professionally made...great work!

    ReplyDelete