Saturday, January 19, 2019

January Finish - Moda Frivol #2 - Finally Complete!

I am very glad to have this OMG finished. I am even using it on my side table now. The quilt top for this Moda Frivol #2 and was named Faithful. The fabric is Polka Dots & Paisleys by Minick & Simpson. I use these tins to hold thread and other quilting supplies.


The quilt top was completed and sitting in my cedar chest for at least a year, possibly 2 years. I got it out and quilted it. It did not really take me that long because I just quilted 1/4" along each block. So I really don't know why it sat for so long. Anyway, I am glad that it is done and is a usable small quilt. I do like having another small quilt that I can use on my side table. I like rotating them just for a different look.


Linking up to Elm Street Quilts OMG January My January Goal Setting was Posted here

Also, linking to UFO & WIP Challenge at The Crafty Quilter for this completed UFO. I have plenty more UFO's that I can complete throughout 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment