Wednesday, February 6, 2019

February Stitching Goal

We have been getting our kitchen redone since August, with new cabinets, flooring, and countertop. It has finally come to the completion stage. My husband finished up the backsplash last week. So with a new kitchen, of course, there has to be new kitchen curtains. Well, it seems that our stores that sold kitchen curtains are closed - KMart and Altmeyers. I did drive to Macy's, but found none.

So why not try it myself. I've had This "Simple Curtains" book for years (I checked - I bought it in 2006). I've never done anything with it, but glance through it.

I found this Pretty Gingham fabric by Cotton & Steel at Fat Quarter Shop, and I thought it will help brighten up my kitchen window. Therefore, I am going to sew kitchen curtains for my OMG at Elm Street Quilts.



2 comments:

  1. Great goal... you'll try something new and get curtains for your windows. Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new kitchen! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete