Saturday, February 23, 2019

All about Pixels

I pushed myself to finish this baby quilt for Challenge #4 of Project Quilting. The challenge was Pixel Play.

I love most of the quilts in this Fat Quarter Baby book. I kind of just looked through my fat quarters and decided on these colors. Hopefully, it's just kind of a unisex baby quilt. I like baby quilts that can be just thrown on the floor for the baby to lay on and play with toys. Then it can be washed and used again.


I did purchase the backing at my local quilt shop and tried to match it.


I was happy to finish it this afternoon. Gave it a wash and took a photo. Challenge completed!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Will definitely work for a girl or a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is incredible! I love it! my daughter's favorite stuffed animal is a bear so this has a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete