Monday, November 4, 2019

One Monthly Goal - November

I am choosing my One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts the same as what I have been working on lately. I have steadily been working on the Starstruck Quilt Along for over a month now. This is my completed quilt top.

In order to have your quilt in the final parade, it needs to be quilted and bound by November 12. So I am choosing this as my OMG for November. I'm hoping to have it done by November 12, but if I don't, hopefully, I will have it completed by the end of November.


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danette, what a lovely quilt. Good luck with your OMG and if you're interested, please link your project to Free Motion Mavericks. We's love to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete