Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Starstruck Queen Size Quilt Top done!

Yeah! I completed my Starstruck Quilt top. I did not take this outside for a photo because it rained Sunday and Monday it was already too dark. So this is the best photo I could get from inside my house. 
This might be the largest quilt top that I have made so far.  I laid it out on the floor and I had to move some furniture to have enough space.

I added the Queen section this past week. I love the ribbons and I did enjoy how the piecing of the ribbons is done.

I would love to get this quilted soon so that I can use it on the bed in my spare room. I have already basted it and will be quilting a cross hatch. I'm sure it will be quite a project for me. We'll see how it goes. Linking to Happy Quilting Melissa Starstruck Quilt Along. Many Thanks to Melissa for another great Quilt Along!

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful quilt and I think it is larger than any quilt I have completed also. Best to you as you prepare to quilt it. I am trying to improve my quilting skills but starting with small projects. It is a great feeling of accomplishment to quilt a quilt myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely gorgeous Danette!!! What an awesome accomplishment as well for it to be your largest quilt. So awesome ;) I am so glad that you are quilting along. I just loved seeing your progress each week and I can't wait to see this all quilted up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your goals! It will be a beautiful quilt when done.

    ReplyDelete