Friday, October 11, 2019

Quarter 4 Finish Along- Projects to complete in 2019

I am making my list a bit shorter for this Quarter of the Finish Along at Capitola Quilter. I need to be a bit more realistic on my "To Complete" list. So if I'm going to try to quilt a bed quilt which is #1 on my list, I think I'm just sticking with my smaller unfinished projects for the remainder of the Finish Along projects.

1.) I am participating in Happy Quilting Melissa's Starstruck Quilt Along and I honestly would like to have my completed Quilt Top quilted and bound by the end of 2019. This is a photo from the Baby Size and I am making the Queen Size. The Quilt Along finishes in November so I'm going to try to get it done.


2.) Would like to finish this Frivol. I have chosen it for my OMG for October at Elm Street Quilts so surely I can try to get this accomplished.


3.) Would love to finish this Bonnie & Camille table cover. It is Christmas fabric so I would love to have this on my corner table in my family room this year for Christmas.


4.) This NEST Hexi Door hangar. It is 90% complete so I am going to try to complete it.


5.) Since Christmas is around the corner, I would like to give a Zipper pouch to my mother and my sister for a gift. So I will add this to my Quarter 4 list.


6.) Plus this 2nd Zipper Pouch kit.


7.) This Simple Whatnots Mini. I would think that I should be able to finish something this small. I'll give it a whirl!

8.) I would like to complete is this Sew Sampler Mini and turn it into a pillow.


8.) I might at well add this to my list. I would like to make this into a pillow, also. This is from the Moda Bake Shop website and is a pattern by Jen Daly. She makes such cute patterns.


In reality, it would be nice to complete all of these by the end of the year, but I truly don't know. Many thanks to all of the hosts for this event. I'm sure it is no small chore. Plus, thanks to all of the great sponsors. I do try to shop when I can.









1 comment:

  1. You have a lot on your list Danette Good luck working on your finishes

    ReplyDelete