Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Blue, Blue, My World is Blue

My October Goal at Elm Street Quilts was to quilt and bind this table runner. I am happy to say that it is complete. Once I dusted off the cobwebs, I realized that it has been in my cedar chest for at least a year.

This was one of the Moda Frivols. When I went looking for a photo, I realized that I have had this much longer than a year. I have had it since 2016 so it's about time that it is done. Some of my points are not the greatest, but I am still happy with it. 


I pieced the backing with 2 rejected, leftover stars and some other blue fabric from my stash. Found some binding that suited it, also, in my stash.


I am posting my finish to Elm Street Quilts OMG for October and  Crafty Quilter's UFO Linkup
This was also #2 on my Quarter 4 Finish Along

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on meeting your goal. A very pretty finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete