Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Quarter 3 Finish-A-Long -Modern Backgrounds Wall Hanging

Well, I managed to get a whole whopping 2 of my quarter 3 goals completed! First up is the Modern Backgrounds wall hanging. It is finished and I'm glad I had it on my list. My massive works in projects list is here:  Original list for Q3 Finish-A-long It is showing as #1on my list.

Unfortunately, it still is not hanging on my wall. I am in need of some easy way to hang it, but eventually I will have it hung in my spare bedroom.
I am linking this finish to Capitola Quilter

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the grays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish. The quilt is lovely. I can't tell large it is...is it small enough to have corner trianges and a wooden slat and then use command strips? Our guild has used that for shows with great success. On behalf of the enitire FAL crew, thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete