Monday, September 30, 2019

Starstruck Wall Size Complete!

Finished the Wall Size for Starstruck Quilt Along at Happy Quilting.

I do like how this is coming out so far. Looking forward to the next steps, although, we are going camping next weekend so hopefully I'll have some time to fit in the piecing for the Baby section. 

I guess you could actually stop at either the Wall section or the Baby section and you would have the completed quilt top. How cool is that! But I really would like to have a Queen Size quilt so I will be moving on. 


2 comments:

  1. The white background and your crisp points make this look very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are moving right along. And camping sounds so fun!!! I am sure you can squeeze in the baby size, it goes super fast, especially after this week. And you did such a great job on this week!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete