Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Summer days turn into September

It's hard to believe that it is going to be September. I've enjoyed my camping trips this Summer. My Mom went with us.

The ducks came up to my husband and I on the beach thinking that we had some food for them. Of course, I did give them a few potato chips.


I will miss my Summer boating. I guess I don't have any boating pictures, though. I will have to take a few before we officially put our boat away. Anyway, life goes on. And I guess that gives me an opportunity to get some more quilting done.

My goal for September is to complete this Halloween costume. It really is just an apron, but I think it's kind of fun to wear when made out of Halloween fabric. Plus, it's easier to sew than those Simplicity or Butterick patterns. Well, it's easier for me to sew, that is. I sewed a different one a few years back. I got it out to look at it and it really was kind of neat.

I am posting this to Elm Street Quilts September OMG

2 comments:

  1. I love aprons. They can be so fancy, and so fun. Can't wait to see it completed. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete