Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Starstruck Quilt Along starting soon

I am going to try to participate in Melissa's Starstruck Quilt Along. I have been debating about it because I already have so many other projects in the works. But what's one more project, huh? I've participated in 2 of Melissa's Quilt-Alongs and it is nice because they are 2 of my completed quilts.

First is this Roundabout Quilt-Along. I like to drape this quilt over my loveseat at Christmas time.  


 Second is this Seeing Stars Quilt-Along. I've been using this quilt on my camper because it fits so nicely on the camper bed.


These are my fabrics for the Starstruck Quilt Along. I was thinking to originally do purple and white, but then I found this bundle in the middle that I purchased years ago from Fat Quarter Shop. It was still together in a plastic bag. Yikes! I think I'll try for the lap quilt or picnic. We'll see how it goes.


The Quilt-Along is going on until November 13 so there's still plenty of time to join in.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have you for a third year!!! That is just so awesome ;) And your previous 2 quilts are just gorgeous and I know this one will be as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Melissa! Your Quilt-Alongs are the best!

      Delete
  2. I'm in the same boat as you--in the middle of a bunch of projects--but how do we not jump in on Melissa's??!!
    This is my 4th or 5th of her QALs that I've done---no curves in this one!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Liz. I'm looking forward to cutting and getting started. Glad you're in, too! I'll look forward to seeing your progress, also!

    ReplyDelete