Monday, September 30, 2019

Halloween Apron - Skulls and Roses

September seems to have flown by! But I did manage to get my OMG for September at Elm Street Quilts completed. Sometime in August I was looking through my little stash of Halloween fabric (it is actually "little" compared to some of my other quilting stash), and I thought - why not make another Halloween Apron. So that is what I chose as my September One Monthly Goal.

I will have to admit that there were plenty of days that I did not feel like working on this and chose something else to sew for the evening. This was a tutorial at Sew4Home. I guess I just prefer quilting over anything else.

It is nice, though, that if I do have somewhere to go for Halloween, I can pull this out and just put it on over jeans. I can add other things like a hat or whatever, but I will decide that when the time comes.

It is good to have a goal because I'm afraid that I would not have completed this if I had not chosen this as my OMG. Thanks to Patty at Elm Street Quilts for hosting this monthly goal setting. Here is my original post: September OMG


7 comments:

  1. This is perfect to have in case you go out. Or to wear if you hand out Candy. I also love having the One Monthly goal to help me finish things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. Maybe I will wear it passing out candy and surprise the little folks. Usually they just run up and grab candy - maybe they'll get a kick out of an adult being dressed up.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, so much Michelle. I think I'll wear it someday....

      Delete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patty for having these great One Monthly Goals. It keeps me on my toes.

      Delete