Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Trying to Finish an old Frivolous Table Runner

I am trying to keep my OMG for October on the lighter side. This is because I am involved in 2 Quilt Alongs so I need to keep on top of those.

Therefore, I am choosing this small table runner to be quilted and bound for my One Monthly Goal for October at Elm Street Quilts.


I do like having a separate goal each month (other than keeping up with my Quilt Alongs) because that helps me work on my pile of unfinished quilt tops. Plus, it gives me something different to work on. This little quilt, when finished, will go nicely on my coffee table. This is one of the Moda Frivols. I think I started the quilt top about 1 year ago.

This was also on my Quarter 4 Finish Along. Yeah 1 Done!


2 comments:

  1. A very pretty table runner. Those fabrics are also really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice runner. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete