Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Quarter 3 Finish A-Long Projects

I am linking up some of my hopeful 3rd Quarter Finishes. Unfortunately, I was always too late to enter my hopeful finishes for the other quarters. Therefore, I am trying this 3rd quarter as follows:

1.) Quilt and Bind my Modern Backgrounds Wall hanging. This was in a Sew Sampler Box

2.) Complete this Zipper Pouch. This is A Pouch kit from Sex Lux Fabric
3.) Complete this Zipper Pouch. Also, from Sew Lux


4.) Quilt and Bind this Christmas quilt. This was in my Sew Sampler box last year. I have had the top completed for a while.

5.) Sew this Tote in  Handmade Style by Anna Graham

6.) Finish this Mini that was in my Sew Sampler.



7.) Quilt and Bind this Table Runner. It was the Valentine's Day Special Sew Sampler.


9.) Completely finish this Nest Hexi Door Greeter. I do have it started.
10.) Quilt and Bind this Bed quilt. 
11.) Quilt and Bind this table runner. It was one of the Frivols that I never finished a few years ago.


12.) Quilt and bind this table cover. It was, also one of the Frivols. 

13.) Quilt and finish this pillow top. This was a Turning Leaves Pillow from Moda Bake Shop by Jen Daly
14.) Quilt and Bind this Mini from Simple Whatnots by Kim Diehl
16.) And/or this Redwood Tote by Noodlehead
17.) And/or this Caravan Tote by Noodlehead
19.) Quilt and Bind this Threadology Quilt Along quilt



I'm sure I will not anywhere near too many of these completions, especially since I have a quilt along going, also. However, I now have many options. In reality, I'll be glad if I get a couple of them done. I am linking this list to 3rd Quarter Goals at CapitolaQuilter


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all those projects! It is a lot of work, but whatever I get done doing these things feels so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fabulous Noodlehead projects! I love the quilts, too. On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining in and good luck!

    ReplyDelete