Tuesday, July 2, 2019

New Gingham Tote to come

For my July goal at Elm Street Quilts, I want to complete this Gingham Tote from Noodlehead's "Handmade Style" book.



These are the fabrics that I have chosen. 


I do have the tote started. I am making the one with the 2-zippered pockets and I am using leather straps for the "grab straps". I'm looking forward to having this completed so that I can use it on a camping trip in mid-July.  It will be nice to sling over my shoulder while walking. Where we are going around Lake Erie, we do a lot of walking and will stop at some shops. It looks like I can add some items to it while shopping. 

2 comments:

  1. I love making bags. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a nice bag - good luck!

    ReplyDelete