Saturday, January 4, 2020

#1 OMG for 2020

I am a lover of numbers. So January 1st this year is 01/01/2020 which includes only zeroes (0), ones (1) and twos (2). Happy New Year!

For my January 2020 goal at Elm Street Quilts, I have chosen to complete one of my never-ending supplies of UFOs as follows:


I sewed this pillow top quite a while ago from The Moda Bake Shop. It is one of Jen Daly's patterns. Unfortunately, I cannot locate the web page in order to give her credit for the cute pattern. I would like to finish this so that I can be using it on my couch. I think that can be accomplished if I set my mind to it. Thanks to Patty at Elm Street Quilts for hosting these OMGs. It helps me to pull out my uncompleted projects and get them finished.

4 comments:

  1. It will be very cute with you get it done!! have fun working on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful pillow Danette. Like you I have a never ending supply of UFOs. I guess most of us do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great block and will make a great pillow! I love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete