Tuesday, January 28, 2020

OMG for January is complete

For my One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts, I have been trying to choose projects that have been sitting for a while and really need finished. Of course, I realize that I am always adding additional projects to my list; however, it is kind of keeping me on track.

I chose to complete this Tree of Life block that was on my initial goal post. It is now done which I am glad because it has been sitting for about a year.


For the back and binding, I just found some fabric from my stash that kind of looked like they went together. I kind of need a bigger pillow to fill this out. 


It is nice that I can just use it as a "mini", too, if I want to. I think I'll let it sit as a mini for the time being.


One of my items that I'm crossing one item off of my list for 2020. 


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on moving an item from the UFO pile to a pretty finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good news when one is off the UFO pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little finish!
    Thanks for positive comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for finishing!!! I need to do more of that this year. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really nice, and has dual purpose! It's always nice to check a UFO off the list! My list might be never ending ...

    ReplyDelete