Saturday, February 29, 2020

Stargazer Quilt Top Finished!

It's a good thing that February has the Leap Day this year because I needed the extra day to complete my Starrgazer quilt top. I chose completing this quilt top as my February One Monthly Goal. This was my initial post. I have had mostly all of the blocks done since the Quilt Along finished up which was back in September, I believe. However, I did run out of one of my red fabrics, so I put the quilt top aside. That was not a good thing because I moved on to other items and did not get around to this.


I'm glad I finished this and now can to move on to something else.
Will be linking to Elm Street Quilts February Finishes

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! It is super flashy and spicy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a design likes this. Wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete