Wednesday, March 4, 2020

March OMG -old Frivol

March usually seems to be a kind of stay-at-home month so maybe I can get some things accomplished this month. I certainly have enough items in the works to choose from. Browsing through my photos of WIPs, I have chosen the following to work on for March:


This is a pretty old WIP so, in a way, it's about time I pull it out of its hiding place. This is a Frivol that I purchased at least 3 years ago. It would be nice to have this finished since it is kind of Spring  pastel colors. The top is completed, but I will still need to piece the backing and do the quilting. So that is my goal for March to get this Frivol quilted. I am not committing to the binding because I have other irons in the fire, so to speak, also.

I will be linking this to March OMG at Elm Street Quilts. Thanks to Patty for hosting this goal-setting link-up each month.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete