Wednesday, August 5, 2020

August OMG - Baby quilt and Basket

I will be going to a baby shower in August for a coworker this month. The way this whole Coronavirus situation  has been, I did not think that a baby shower was even going to happen. Although, right before I had received the shower invitation, I had purchased this fabric to make a quilt for the baby. So, of course, I needed to get started on it right away. 


I had decided to sew the "Ring Around the Rosie" quilt from Charming Baby Quilts
Here is one of my finished blocks. This is the Noah's Ark fabric that I purchased


I will be trying to get the quilt done. Plus, I want to make another Divided Basket
I like to put diapers in the basket because they fit so well and every new mother can use more diapers. Will be linking this to One Monthly Goal

8 comments:

  1. This is starting out to be a darling quilt! I really like the pattern layout and the fabric is perfect for a baby, regardless of the gender. Such a lucky baby to recieve this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hopefully, the new mother will enjoy this when it's complete.

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your baby quilt, and with the divided basket it will be doubly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathleen, I'm hoping to get the quilt and basket done for the shower.

      Delete
  3. Fun quilt.Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fabrics and block!!! Do you know about the Let's Make Baby Quilts monthly link up? You can post it there when you finish: https://mychellem.blogspot.com/2020/08/lets-make-baby-quilts-august-2020.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy, I will have to remember to link up. I did not know about the link up. I'm hoping the new mother likes it.

      Delete