Monday, November 30, 2020

Quilting Done on Stargazer!

Finished my November OMG at Elm Street Quilts just in time. This was my original goal for November. In reality, I didn't start it until a week or so ago, but I had a few days off from work and I just kept working at it. The quilt top is 90"X90" so it's a fairly large size for me to quilt on my domestic machine. 

I quilted this with my walking foot because, well, that's what I do. I did a 2-inch grid across, and up and down so it did take me a little while. I just went slowly and listened to some music or tv. 

I just used this wide backing of Hand drawn lines purchased from Connecting Threads
Having this wide backing on hand helped me get it organized. I was glad that I didn't have to piece a backing this time.

Now I am on the downside so I just have to trim it up, zig zag the edges and bind it. Yeah!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love this quilt and getting it quilted will feel so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete