Sunday, December 6, 2020

Christmas items 2020

 Starting another project at the last minute so I am making this as my OMG at Elm Street Quilts.

I received these fat quarters from 2018 Fat Quarter Shop's Jolly Box. So they have been sitting untouched since then. I really would like to have a Christmas quilt so I am starting this now. I'm going to try to have the quilt top done by the end of December. That way, I can quilt and bind it sometime through the year and pull it out for Christmas in 2021. 

In reality, I had thought those fat quarters were from 2019, but when I looked again, the box from 2019 were these stockings. I did just finish these up a couple of weeks ago.


I, also, completed this Festive Star Pillow at SewLux Fabric


I am enjoying the Pillow Club at SewLux and already joined again for 2021. I do not have all of the pillows completed yet for 2020, but I will eventually get to them. They are nice to pull out and have a different pillow for my couch. 

My husband has decorated the house and Christmas tree because, well, that's his job. Merry Christmas!




3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new project this month. The stockings from last year are really cute. Good luck with this month's OMG. Wishing you a joyous holiday season with lots of stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete