Friday, February 19, 2021

Slowly Snailing along

 For Project Quilting 12.4 we were to create an item using the Snail's Trail Block. I have sewn the block before and had used a paper-piecing pattern from this book by Leslie Anderson. So I located the book in my house (sometimes that's a feat itself) and copied the pattern.

 
I decided to make a pin cushion because I really do need a new one. I used a few charms from a charm pack of Sweetwater's Sweet Tea fabric.  This is my completed Snail's Trail pin cushion. I am pleased with how it turned out.
 
 

I used another print from the charm pack for the back.
I have kept up with the challenges so far. We'll see if I can complete the whole series this year. 








3 comments:

  1. Sweet pin cushion! The block size is perfect for this use and will surely get used! I'm still working on my project and it may be the wee hours before it gets done and published. Congrats on completing all the challenges so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet little pincushion! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty pin cushion you made for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete