Saturday, February 4, 2023

Laundry is fun!

For the Project Quilting Challenge #14.3 , I looked up the Generations quilt block, for my 54-40 or Fight block. I used their paper-piecing pattern which worked out good. Then I decided to add the block to this Laundry bag.


I have made quite of few of these Lined drawstring bags. This one will work out good for storing a whole quilt. When we go camping, I may bring it along for packing the dirty clothes. I used scraps leftover from this quilt.

Threadology Front


Completed back



Completed in 2020. Clearly, I still used the 2019 label.

I do use this quilt quite a bit on my couch. It is a good size that I can just throw over myself if I get cold. Couch quilts are a necessity. 

It was awesome that I won a drawing for the 2nd challenge. I won these fabrics from Electric Needle.


They also gave me a 3 pins. I always enjoy some sarcasm.


Thanks for the challenge. We do not know what Challenge 14.4 will be.



6 comments:

  1. All nice projects. Your 54-40 laundry bag is cute and functional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawstring bags are so handy; I use one very similar when we go camping for dirty clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great laundry bag. Love the fabric you used for the body of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you won some fabric in the second challenge. I love your laundry bag/drawstring bag. It is perfect for whatever you decide to use it for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea! I have a big trip coming up and this would be a good thing to make.

    ReplyDelete