Saturday, February 18, 2023

The Cat's Meow

 My brother always buys me "cat items" because, of course, I am a cat-lover. He purchased this "Compleat Cat" book a good while back for me. They're just really cute stories. Three volumes in one.  

I decided to sew the Cosy Cat Placemat for my entry into Challenge 14.4 - A Novel Project.  


I think it turned out cute, but it seems like it's a little small for a big plate and silverware. Probably great for a bowl of soup, though. I can use it for a cup of tea on the table beside my couch. It was very quick to sew and I had plenty of small scraps to use that were left over from other projects.  

Cosy Cat Placemat with mice and butterflies

Cats stretching


My Cat, Lucky







5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I love cat fabric, also.

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! I need to make one for my cat loving daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm sure your daughter would love a Cat Mat.

      Delete
  3. Too small for a big plate, too big to be a mug rug, but just right for your side table and super cute, too!!

    ReplyDelete