Saturday, January 13, 2024

Bird House Project Quilting Challenge #1

 I would like to participate in some of the Project Quilting challenges at Persimon Dreams. I managed to complete this potholder in time for Challenge #1.

The back of the potholder shows the bird outside of his cage.

But the birds do not stay in their cage. They make a nest in Miss Ghastly's hair.





Project #1 - all about Bird houses is complete. I will be looking forward to Project Quilting #2. It is fun to try something different. I now have a fun and useable potholder.




8 comments:

  1. Cute! perfect fabric for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I had this fabric in my stash to pull out and work on it.

      Delete
  2. What fun that you had just the perfect fabric for the challenge this week. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathleen! Glad I had this fabric in my stash for the challenge. It's always great to use some stash and sew something useful, too.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's great when you can find something to use and it gives me a laugh, also!

      Delete
  4. Hi Danette, that is so funny! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andree, for visiting my blog and the fun comment about my "bird" potholder. It does give me a laugh, too.

      Delete