Thursday, January 25, 2024

I have set My rainbow in the clouds...


The theme for Project Quilting 15.2 was to depict sky colors but not the usual blue. I was kind of stumped for a project, I guess. But a lightbulb went on and I did think that the rainbow is in the sky and therefore, the rainbow is sky colors. So I have sewn this rainbow pouch. We could use 10% or less of the usual sky blue so that is represented in one of the blades.


 This is a pattern by the Fabulously, talented Chrissy at Sew Lux Fabric. I enjoyed sewing this rainbow pouch and look forward to the next challenge. It's all about fun and having a finished project at the end of the week.

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! The "gray sky" really makes your rainbow pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. I love your rainbow sky! It is adorable and a great response to the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! I am trying to make some useful items, possibly for gifts down the road.

      Delete
  3. This is not only perfect but adorable as well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thank you for these wonderful challenges!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for visiting my blog. I see that you always make such sweet comments on everyone's finishes.

      Delete
  5. I do think Rainbow is a great sky color. Love your project!!!!

    ReplyDelete