Monday, February 5, 2024

Pouches in a procession

I have not made many "quilts" in the month of January, but I have made progress on my pouches that have been sitting in a dresser drawer. All pouches are pieced so I will consider them my small quilts.

I belonged to the Monthly Pouch Club at SewLux Fabric for a couple of years. I really was lagging behind in finishing them. Slowly, though, I am working through my pouch kits. This is the Sunflower pouch and I do love it. I recently ordered the Sunflower zipper pull and it really adds a nice touch.


On the back, I added this label that I receive from Sweetwater once in a while. I need to start using these labels, too, so I am going to randomly add them to pouches and quilts. They do add a little something to the project.


The next pouch that I completed is this Gumball pouch, also a pattern from SewLux. I just loved it when I saw it, but it sat in my drawer until a few weeks ago. I am happy with how it turned out.


These little 2 1/2" squares are "snowballed" all around with the white and block dots so it was a little time-consuming. Both the front and back are mini-charms that are snowballed.


Last, but not least is this pouch, Tiny Tulips. It was completed at the beginning of January.  
I love this Tiny Tulips pouch, too. I have not used any of these pouches yet. I may start using one of these in the Spring when we start going camping. I love these pouches for carrying my makeup. 


I have given pouches to my family and friends and they seem to enjoy them, also. I like to have a few made ahead of time, in case I need a gift.


I just recently purchased these zipper pulls, so cute. While taking these photos, I just realized that I put the zipper in on this pouch on the right side, rather than the left side like the other two. I never paid attention to that before.

I am posting to From Bolt to Beauty, Brag about your Beauties. I am certainly not the greatest with posting my completed projects online. I am trying to start remembering my neglected blog. 

It just happens that Michelle is having a giveaway for a gift certificate for SewLux Fabric and all of my finished pouches are Chrissy's patterns from SewLux. I do enjoy the patterns that Chrissy makes. I think that they are just fun and very useful.










 


2 comments:

  1. Each pouch is sooo cute! They look like they were fun to make and the zipper pull for each is perfect.

































    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am having fun getting caught up with these pouches.

      Delete