Saturday, February 24, 2024

Buzzing Along

 The theme for the 4th Challenge of Project Quilting is Hourglass. It didn't have to be the typical hourglass block, but that is what I decided to sew. I chose to make a pin cushion this week. I do like to have extra pin cushions around my sewing machine. 

I used 4 1/2 blocks from this Trinket Quilt Pattern


I had a small amount of this bee fabric left and some woodgrain fabric so I decided to put them together.


I added this label to the bottom just because I liked how it fit.


I am linking my completed Hourglass pin cushion before the challenge expires. Many thanks to Kim and Trish for these fun challenges. And, in the end, I have a useful and fun pin cushion.


9 comments:

  1. Very fun! We can never have too many pincushions! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes, we do need a lot of pincushions! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do like my new pin cushion.

      Delete
  3. I love these pinnies, expecially the fussy bees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Bees are always fun, especially on a pin cushion.

      Delete
  4. it's beautiful! everything is perfect about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am enjoying my pin cushion now at my sewing machine.

      Delete