Tuesday, February 13, 2024

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be, also.

 I finished this Heart Drawstring Bag for my Sister-in-law. Her birthday is today, February 13. I can usually remember her Birthday because it is around Valentine's Day. I thought the Heart Bag was appropriate for today.


On the back, I added a "LOVE" label. I think it just adds a little something to a small project.



I made a couple of these Butterfly pouches a few weeks ago so I gave this one to her. It just fit into the Heart Bag. She does seem to like the pouches I have made and given to her previously. They are very useful.


Linking my finished Heart bag and zipper pouch to From Bolt to Beauty Beauties Pageant












2 comments:

  1. What sweet and thoughtful gifts you made for your SIL. I'd love to have you join my weekly Sew & Tell party at MelvaLovesScraps on blogspot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melva. I am not the greatest at blogging but I am trying to post more. I will check out Sew & Tell party.

      Delete