Thursday, June 27, 2024

Star Pulse - Shades of Teal and Blue

I had been following along for the Star Pulse Quilt Along at Quilting Jet Girl's Blog I finished my Star Pulse quilt top a few weeks ago. I chose teal colors for the quilt top. I worked at it to get it quilted and bound. 


The quilting was done in a wave following the edge of the walking foot. It did get very repetitious but I like how it came out.


For the backing, I pieced some yardage that I had in the house that were shades of blue.


I am posting my finish at Yvonne's linkup for Star Pulse QAL. Thank you so much, Yvonne, for this fun pattern and Quilt Along. I will be looking forward to the next annual Quilt Along. 









6 comments:

  1. The soft waves suit the quilt beautifully! It's a lovely finish and thank you so much for joining the quilt along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Yvonne, I do enjoy your Quilt Alongs. Gives me plenty of time to get the piecing and quilting done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful, and I love your wavy quilting lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. This was the first time that I quilted a larger quilt with the wavy lines. I am enjoying how it looks, also.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous finish. Great job on the quilting too - it looks fabulous. I also really love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathleen. It is nice to have it completed.

      Delete