Friday, March 1, 2019

Old UFO Finally Finished!

The Crafy Quilter UFO & WIP Challenge has gotten me to work on this old project. The quilt top was sitting in a dresser drawer for a long time. Then I pieced a backing and basted the quilt sandwich together. Then it sat some more in my cedar chest.

My original intent was to "practice" free-motion quilting with it. But, I never did get around to that.  It is at least a 5-year old project. So in actuality, I did not even want to work on it now. But I decided that if it was complete, I could use it on my picnic table in Summer because it is long and narrow. Plus, kind of summery colors.


So I finally quilted it and bound it. 


I am checking this off of my UFO list. I'll be moving on to the next UFO.




1 comment:

  1. Nettie, this is so cute. I love table runners - especially reversible ones. Thanks for linking up to my UFO & WIP Challenge!

    ReplyDelete