Saturday, March 2, 2019

Winter With You Tote

For my OMG at Elm Street Quilts, I would love to complete this Sew Sampler Box - Winter With You. This box makes a very pretty tote.

I started purchasing the Sew Sampler boxes probably last Spring. I have found that they really are a great value with what you receive. Plus, a lot of times, you can sew pretty much a whole project from the box. This box I really love. In addition, I need a tote that I can start using in the Spring.

Everything is included in the box except for the batting and muslin. However, I think I am going to use By Annie's Soft & Stable because I have quite it bit of it in my stash.


I am looking forward to completing this One Monthly Goal for March.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the bag! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really cool! Love the colors and looking forward to seeing the bag all made up! xx

    ReplyDelete