Thursday, May 30, 2019

Accomplishments for May

For my One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts, I needed to get caught up with my 2 Quilt Alongs. I am happy to have this completed. My May Goal Setting was here.

The Threadology Quilt Along is now on Block 8 and I did complete it in May (which includes one extra 6 1/2" block):

Cross with Cross Blocks


 Going Backwards, I also completed Block 7, Economy:

Economy


In addition, I completed Block 6, Fair and Square:

Fair and Square


Plus, Block 5, Royal Star:
Royal Star


I, also, wanted to catch up on my Stargazer Block of the Month blocks. Following is really only the one block I needed to complete.  


Although, I needed to finish piecing Block 3, also. I had to sew the angled sections together which took a little time to get the seams to match.  



The block for May only came out on May 18 and I have until June 21 to complete it. So for the present time, I am caught up with my Quilt Alongs. Thanks to Patty at Elm Street Quilts for helping with the One Monthly Goal!





1 comment:

  1. Great job! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete