Thursday, May 2, 2019

"Lovely" Table Runner

I finished this Table Runner from Table Runner Bliss. I won this fabric from Henry Glass a few years back (possibly 3 years). It was really awesome to win this fabric bundle but I did not get to working on it right away. When I looked through Table Runner Bliss, I decided to sew "Lovely". The quilt top was completed in Fall 2018. I thought I would have it done by Valentine's Day, but Not!

 I recently got it out again and decided to get it done. I quilted center "focal points". I discovered this quilting technique from Walk by Jacquie Gering.


 I used the fabric and pieced the backing, also. 


This table runner fits very nicely on my family room coffee table. I am using it for a little while and may put it away until next Valentine's Day. I am linking my finish to The Crafty Quilter's UFO & WIP Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment