Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Small goal for May

I'm picking something small this month to work on for my OMG at Elm Street Quilts. I have a few items that I am working on and they will take time. One of these is this Queen-sized quilt for my nephew who is graduating from Virginia Tech. This is just the first section, so the top needs completed and, of course, it will need quilted and bound. I know that this will not be completed in May.

Therefore, I am choosing this 4-Star quilt as my One Monthly Goal. The only thing remaining is to put the binding on. So I think I can manage to have this one completed.

It will look nice, I promise, once the binding is on and it is washed. I really need to get this done, too, so that I can use it in the Summer on my side table.

2 comments:

  1. Happy binding. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete