Monday, July 6, 2020

Quilting plans for my Push-Pull quilt top

I have finished my Push-Pull quilt top and would now like to finish the quilting for my July One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.

Here is a photo of the completed top:


I have been doing fairly well keeping up with my One Monthly goals. July usually is a pretty busy month for me, but I have promised my nephew that I would have this quilt completed by the beginning of August. That way I can mail it to him.

This is a rather large Queen-sized quilt. So my plans are to quilt a wavy line down the center and just quilt wavy lines to each side up and down. This way, I won't have to do much marking of the quilt top. It will be slow-moving and I'm sure I will be doing some wrangling through my machine, but hopefully, I will get it completed.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete