Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Table runner finish in time for July 4

I had chosen to complete this table runner for my June OMG at Elm Street Quilts.  As the month wore on, I did not know if I would have it completed. However, I surprised myself because we had a not-so-nice weather day on Saturday and I was able to finish it.

I am glad that I finished it and am able to use it on my coffee table in my family room.



The backing is an old fabric that I found left over from a quilt that I made for my sister years ago. I'm glad I was able to use it. I think it turned out fairly nice for the back of the table runner.

I will be posting this finish to June One Monthly Goal

I am, also, posting to Brag about your Beauties Pageant

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such a pretty finish. It is nice to be able to make an early start and stick at a project rather than being distracted by other things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

      Delete
  3. Super cute table runner, Danette! Just in time for the 4th! 🎆

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finish and in time for the July celebrations (such as they are this year).

    ReplyDelete