Thursday, June 4, 2020

Table Runner for 4th of July

I chose this table runner to complete. It would be nice to have it finished for Independence Day and to enjoy it a little before. This was one of the Sew Samplers.
I liked it so much that I immediately sewed it, but, alas, it now sits in my to-be-quilted pile.



I just received this Pillow Case kit from Sew Lux Fabric
It is the same Mackinac Island fabric so it would be nice to have this done. But I am not choosing to have it completed for the month of June. I will be working on it, though, if I get the chance. 


I wanted to show you this photo of my Amaryllis plant, also. This is pre-bloom.


Then it went to one bloom.

Now it is in Full Bloom.

I just love it sitting on my porch. This bulb is about 3 years old and I thought it was dead last winter. So I put it on the porch. Lo and Behold, it survived and is now a beautiful flower to enjoy.

God's beauty and wonder is all around us!

2 comments:

  1. Funny how some plants have a mind of their own as when to bloom - especially if you have given up on it! Good luck on your OMG!f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete