Thursday, September 20, 2018

2018 Graduation Quilt

I finished this quilt for my Nephew's graduation this year. He has officially graduated from Charlotte Christian School. So, of course, his quilting-Aunt had to sew him a quilt. He chose the colors that he liked and gave me an idea of what type of quilt he wanted to me to make for him. He was pleased with this quilt when I gave it to him at his graduation party in June. The fabric is all Kona solids.

I pieced the backing from Navy Kona and sewed 2 inch strips from the little bit of leftover fabric that I had. This quilt came out nice and comfy and I think it does kind of suit a boy.

I am entering this completed quilt at Amy's Creative Side: 2018 Blogger's Quilt Festival. I hope you have enjoyed seeing one of my completed quilts for 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment