Tuesday, April 2, 2019

New Quilt for New Baby

My husband and I, along with my mother, are flying to my brother's house in Ft Myers, Florida, the end of April. My brother's step-daughter, just had a baby boy in December. So I decided to sew her a baby quilt to take along with me. I went to the quilt shop on Saturday, March 30, and the very lovely employee helped me choose these fabrics.


I am really excited to get this completed for my April One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts. I have completed this quilt twice, already, and it goes pretty fast. It is called Ryan from Fat Quarter Baby. I like how it is just squares and rectangles - it makes the animals show up better in the quilt. Will be looking forward to linking my finish at the end of April, unless some unforeseen event keeps me from working on this little quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete